- 2 cups Berries
- 2 Tbsp The Damson Collection Plum Jam
- Muesli / Oats
- Plain Yoghurt
- Put Berries and Plum Jam into a blender and blend into a smoothie. I love adding the Plum Jam for added tanginess, and it also makes a difference to the overall texture! Avoid using water or overly liquid ingredients as it will not sit on the top that well. (if you want to get creative and add other things in please go ahead! This is a super versatile treat!).
- In a cup/glass/jar, pour a base layer of Muesli / Oats.
- Layer with Plain Yoghurt - thick yoghurt tends to layer better.
- Layer with some fresh berries (or anything for that matter).
- Optional: Repeat the above steps to add more layers - there is no max amount of layers, but I recommend keeping the layers large enough that you can enjoy each layer separately on your spoon.
- Finally to top it off, pour the Smoothie mix over the top and garnish with toppings of your choice! Coconut flakes, berries and nuts, make an excellent option!
- Super easy and healthy treat perfect for breakfast or a snack!