Vegan Damson Jelly Shots
By The Damson Collection Team
- 4 sheets Equagold gelatine (or agar agar as vegan substitute)
- 125g sugar
- 150ml water
- 250ml Damson Liqueur
- Soak the gelatine sheets in cold water for about 10 minutes
- Put 125g of sugar and 150 ml of water into a pan and bring to the boil. Once boiling turn heat down and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Let sugar/water mix cool a little.
- Wring out the gelatine sheets and add to the sugar/water mix. Mix until the gelatine has dissolved.
- Add the Damson Liqueur into the mix. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into moulds or shot glasses.
- Refrigerate until set.