Damson Plum & Oat Crumble Slice
By The Damson Collection Team
Makes: 12 slices
- 125g unsalted butter, melted
- 1 ½ cups plain flour
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Damson Plum Jam
- Preheat oven to 180C/350 (fan forced)
- Spray a (approx. 20cm) square baking tin with oil and line with baking paper with overhang (so it can be lifted out once cooked)
- Mix together butter, flour, oats, sugar, baking and salt.
- Add egg and mix.
- Place about half the mixture into tin, spreading evenly and pressing into base. Then spread a layer of the jam on. With the remaining mixture, use your hands to crumble on top.
- Bake for 30 mins.
- Remove from oven and once cooled, lift out of tin and cut into slices.