Vegan Pancakes With Jam & Yoghurt
Delicious vegan pancakes smothered in lashings of damson plum jam and finished with a dollop of coconut yoghurt. ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!
1 ¼ c all-purpose flour
2 tbs sugar
2 tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
1 ¼ c water
1 tbs vege oil
1 dollop The Damson Collection jam
1 dollop coconut yogurt of your choice
- Sift the flour, salt, sugar and baking powder into a large bowl.
- Mix the water and oil together in a jug or small bowl.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients, and pour the wet mix into the well whisking the dry mix in gradually until blended.
- Let the batter sit for ten minutes ( I often put this in the fridge)
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium-high heat.
- I use a ladle to drop the batter into the pan. Cook until the pancake gets little bubbles in the batter and the edges are dry – maybe even a little crispy.
- Flip, and cook until browned on the other side.
- Take out of the pan and ………Repeat